It’s the Los Angeles Angels vs Cleveland Guardians this Sunday, May 14 as the MLB action continues on NBC and Peacock. The Sunday Morning MLB package will broadcast a total of 19 exclusive live games. Click for the complete 2023 MLB on Peacock schedule as well as how to access exclusive content.
Each week, the broadcast booth will feature announcers from the participating teams. Talent for this week’s Los Angeles Angels vs Cleveland Guardians game will include play-by-play announcer Chris Vosters who will be joined by analysts Mark Gubicza and Rick Manning.
RELATED: 2023 MLB on Peacock Schedule – How to watch, live stream Sunday morning baseball games online
How to watch the Los Angeles Angels vs Cleveland Guardians:
- Date: Sunday, May 14
- Time: 11:35 AM; Live coverage begins at 11:00 AM ET
- Location: Progressive Field in Cleveland, Ohio
- Live Stream: Peacock
What other MLB games are on this Sunday?
*All times are listed as ET
Los Angeles Angels vs Cleveland Guardians – 11:35 AM
New York Mets vs Washington Nationals – 1:35 PM
Pittsburgh Pirates vs Baltimore Orioles – 1:35 PM
Tampa Bay Rays vs New York Yankees – 1:35 PM
Atlanta Braves vs Toronto Blue Jays – 1:37 PM
Seattle Mariners vs Detroit Tigers – 1:40 PM
Cincinnati Reds vs Miami Marlins – 1:40 PM
Chicago Cubs vs Minnesota Twins – 2:10 PM
Houston Astros vs Chicago White Sox – 2:10 PM
Kansas City Royals vs Milwaukee Brewers – 2:10 PM
Philadelphia Phillies vs Colorado Rockies – 3:10 PM
Texas Rangers vs Oakland Athletics – 4:07 PM
San Diego Padres vs Los Angeles Dodgers – 4:10 PM
San Francisco Giants vs Arizona Diamondbacks – 4:10 PM ET
St. Louis Cardinals vs Boston Red Sox – 7:10 PM
Be sure to check out NBC’s Circling the Bases Fantasy Baseball podcast for the latest baseball analysis, injury news, and storylines surrounding the 2023 MLB season!
How to watch the MLB on Peacock:
Click here to sign up for Peacock and watch all 19 MLB games live on Sunday mornings!
If you have a Peacock account but don’t have a Premium plan, Sign In and select Account in the upper right corner. Under Plans & Payment, you should see an option to Upgrade to Premium.
What devices can I watch Peacock on?
Peacock is currently available on the Roku platform; Amazon FireTV and Fire tablets; Apple devices including iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD; Google platforms and devices including Android™, Android TV™ devices, Chromecast and Chromecast built-in devices; Microsoft’s Xbox One family of devices, including Xbox One S and Xbox One X; Sony PlayStation4 and PlayStation 4 Pro; Samsung Smart TVs; VIZIO SmartCast™ TVs; LG Smart TVs; Comcast’s entertainment platforms including Xfinity X1, Xfinity Flex, and XClass TV; and Cox’s Contour and Contour Stream Player devices. To learn more about Peacock and how to sign up, visit PeacockTV.com.
What else can I watch on Peacock?
Here’s what else you get with Peacock:
- New movies straight from theaters—plus hundreds of movies from major Hollywood studios such as Universal, DreamWorks Animation, and Focus Features.
- Thousands of hours of hit TV shows, including highly anticipated Peacock Originals and current hits from NBC & Bravo.
- Peacock Channels playing your favorite movies, shows, and clips 24/7. Scroll less and stream more with NBC Sports on Peacock, SNL Vault, Fallon Tonight, TODAY All Day, and True Crime.
- More LIVE sports than any other streamer, including Sunday Night Football and Premier League.
- Kids’ movies and shows, including Where’s Waldo? and Curious George.
- Hit Spanish-language TV shows and news from Telemundo.