Super Bowl LVI is just hours away from kickoff and the Los Angeles Rams and Cincinnati Bengals are set to play on football’s biggest stage in Los Angeles, California. Joe Burrow will try and lead the Bengals to their first Super Bowl win in franchise history while Matthew Stafford will look to win a title after not winning a playoff game in his twelve years with the Detroit Lions.
RELATED: How to watch Super Bowl 2022: Live stream, Paecock info, TV channel
The 2022 Super Bowl will air live on NBC and Peacock this Sunday at 6:00 p.m. ET. Pregame coverage will begin at 12:00 p.m. ET. Click here to sign up for Peacock and stream the game live!
Super Bowl 2022 odds, spread, line, favorite to win
According to PointsBet, the Los Angeles Rams are this year’s favorite over the Cincinnati Bengals to win the coveted Lombardi Trophy. See more on the point spread, moneyline and points total below and check out NBC Sports EDGE for more betting, fantasy news and more.
- Point spread: Rams -4.5 (-105), Bengals +4.5 (-115)
- Moneyline: Rams -210, Bengals +175
- Over/under total: 48.5 points: over (-110), under (-110)
- NBC Sports EDGE: Super Bowl LVI Handicap
Super Bowl LVI picks and predictions
- Can anyone besides Matt Stafford or Joe Burrow win Super Bowl LVI MVP?
- Mike Florio’s pick via ProFootballTalk: Rams 30, Bengals 21 (Read more here)
- Chris Simms’ pick: Rams over the Bengals
- Peter King’s Super Bowl 56 preview
Who will score a touchdown in Super Bowl 2022?
Who has the best value to score a touchdown in the big game this weekend? Looking at players like Tee Higgins, Van Jefferson and Matthew Stafford at NBC Sports EDGE.
RELATED SUPER BOWL 2022 POSTS
- When is Super Bowl 2022: Date, start time, TV and live stream info
- Where is the 2022 Super Bowl: Location, city, stadium
- Who is playing Super Bowl halftime show in 2022?
- Who is singing the National Anthem at the Super Bowl this year?
PointsBet is our Official Sports Betting Partner and we may receive compensation if you place a bet on PointsBet for the first time after clicking our links.