Week 17 of the NFL season is almost over and Steve Kornacki is back on Football Night in America on NBC and Peacock to break down the 2021 NFL Playoff picture ahead of the NFC North showdown between the Green Bay Packers and Minnesota Vikings on Sunday Night Football. What does the AFC wild card race look like after the Las Vegas Raiders beat the Indianapolis Colts? With big wins on Sunday, where do the San Francisco 49ers, Philadelphia Eagles and New Orleans Saints stand in the NFC playoff picture?
Check out the video above to see Steve Kornacki at the big board as he walks through the current NFL playoff scenarios in the AFC. Plus, watch Kornacki break down the NFC playoff picture here. Be sure to check out ProFootballTalk for more up-to-date NFL playoff news, 2021 standings and more.
Click here to watch the Sunday Night Football game between the Packers and Vikings live online right now and don’t miss another appearance by Steve Kornacki at halftime on NBC and Peacock.
2021 NFL Playoff Picture entering Week 18
2021-22 AFC Playoff Picture
- Tennessee Titans (11-5)* – clinched division title
- Kansas City Chiefs (11-5)* – clinched division title
- Cincinnati Bengals (10-6)* – clinched division title
- Buffalo Bills (10-6)* – clinched playoff berth
- New England Patriots (10-6)* – clinched playoff berth
- Indianapolis Colts (9-7)*
- Los Angeles Chargers (9-7)*
- Las Vegas Raiders (9-7)
- Pittsburgh Steelers (8-7-1)
- Baltimore Ravens (8-8)
2021-22 NFC Playoff Picture
- Green Bay Packers (13-3)* – clinched division title, number 1 seed
- Los Angeles Rams (12-4)* – clinched playoff berth
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (12-4)* – clinched division title
- Dallas Cowboys (11-5)* – clinched division title
- Arizona Cardinals (11-5)* – clinched playoff berth
- San Francisco 49ers (9-7)*
- Philadelphia Eagles (9-7)* – clinched playoff berth
- New Orleans Saints (8-8)
*Currently in playoff picture
Check out ProFootballTalk for more on the race for 2021 NFL Playoffs as well as game previews, recaps, news, rumors and more.