Super Bowl 55 is almost here! This year’s big game features a match up between the Kansas City Chiefs and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. While all of us might not be rooting for the same team, one thing everyone can agree on is our love for Super Bowl Commercials. See below for a highly awaited sneak peek of this year’s commercials.
When is the Super Bowl and how can I watch it?
- When: Sunday, February 7, 2021
- Kickoff time: 6:30 p.m. ET (3:30 p.m. PT)
- Where: Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida
- TV Channel: CBS
Watch the best of the 2021 Super Bowl ads before tonight’s game on TV:
- Toyota (Read more: Paralympic swimmer Jessica Long featured in Toyota Super Bowl ad)
- Bud Light
- Stella Artois
- Mountain Dew
- State Farm
- Uber Eats
- Jimmy Johns
How much does it cost to advertise during the Super Bowl?
Going all the way back to the first Super Bowl in 1967, the average price of an advertisement was anywhere from $37,500 to $42,500. Now, in 2021, you need at least $5.5 million dollars for a 30-second spot. Check here for a complete year-by-year list of the cost to advertise at the Super Bowl.
And what will you eat while watching?
If you’re still in search of delicious recipes for game day, check out our massive list of great ideas for Super Bowl snacks, party food, and more.
More on Super Bowl LV
- Who is singing the national anthem at Super Bowl 2021?
- Super Bowl 2021 uniforms: Will the Buccaneers wear their white jerseys at home?
- Super Bowl Squares 2021: how to play, how do they work?
- Where is the 2021 Super Bowl: Location, city, stadium
- Who is playing Super Bowl halftime show 2021?
- Super Bowl 2021: preview, odds, predictions, start time for Chiefs vs Bucs game