Super Bowl LV is just hours away which means it’s time to take a close look at the game’s best and craziest prop bets, from the color of the Gatorade shower to the coin toss result. Check out PointsBet for more on how to bet on Sunday’s game.
The Kansas City Chiefs are the defending champions and this year’s favorite to win the Super Bowl over Tom Brady and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Brady will look to add to his NFL record book, while Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs will try to become the first team to win back-to-back Super Bowls since Brady did it with the Patriots in 2003 and 2004.
Keep reading for more on the game’s best prop bets, picks, odds, analysis and more. Plus, click here to get an EDGE with Rotoworld Premium for betting trends, live odds and more.
Super Bowl 2021 novelty prop bets on PointsBet
PointsBet has you covered for betting on Super Bowl LV, including on the novelty prop bets below. Bet on these and more with PointsBet now.
- Color of Gatorade poured on winning coach: Orange (+150), Red (+225), Yellow/Green (+400), Clear (+400)
- Any player to throw a football into the cannon porthole during a celebration: +5000 (Read more about Chris Simms’ cannon hole prop bet here)
- Coin toss result: Heads (-103), Tails (-103)
- Coin toss winner: Kansas City Chiefs (-103), Tampa Bay Buccaneers (-103)
Super Bowl LV best player prop bets from Kyle Dvorchak
- Tom Brady OVER 295.5 Passing Yards (-115): This game projects to be one of the most exciting of the year based on its 56-point total and that bodes well for the passing and receiving props on both teams. For Brady, getting into a shootout has been the key to unlocking his upside as far as counting stats are concerned. Brady has played in 12 games with a final total of at least 50 points. He has posted an average of 323 yards per game in those contests. He has topped this prop in two-thirds of those games.
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire OVER 30.5 Rushing Yards (-115): It’s going to be impossible to tell what the Kansas City backfield split is going to look like until kickoff but there are reasons to believe CEH could take on a larger role. Last week, CEH opened the game as the clear starter. He out-carried Darrel Williams 5-2 through two quarters and played on 23 snaps to Williams’ nine. It’s quite possible that with a lead in hand entering the second half, Andy Reid chose to let off the gas on his first-round rookie who was coming off a month-long hip injury. If that’s the case this week, CEH’s props will all come in far underpriced.
- Leonard Fournette First Running Back to Reach 10+ Yards (+150): Read more on why here
Super Bowl 2021 odds
According to PointsBet, the Kansas City Chiefs are this year’s favorite to win it all over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Check out the game’s point spread, moneyline and points total below:
- How to bet on Super Bowl LV: Bet on Chiefs vs. Buccaneers with PointsBet
- Point spread: Chiefs -3 (-115), Buccaneers +3 (-105)
- Moneyline: Chiefs -171, Bucs +145
- Over under total: 56 points
- Get trends, predictions, live odds and futures for Super Bowl 2021 here
PointsBet is our Official Sports Betting Partner and we may receive compensation if you place a bet on PointsBet for the first time after clicking our links.